Valli Weiss founded ValliFitness because she believes that physical and mental well-being is the foundation for a long, happy, healthy and successful life. An expert in fitness, Valli has 30 years experience in the science of movement. As a dancer, a group exercise instructor, and a personal trainer, she’s taught movement to people of all ages, sizes, and levels of ability.
Her specialty and favorite clients are those who consider themselves “exercise resistant.”
- Owner ValliFitness, an in-home personal training practice, since 1986
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education and Dance Iowa State University 1974
- ACE Gold Certified Personal Trainer.1990
- Adjunct Instructor Hunter College-CUNY
- Adjunct Instructor Yeshiva University/ Stern College for Women.
- Completed the Fitness Coaching Skills Course and the Wellness Coaching Course through Wellcoaches.com® in 2004.
- An avid cyclist, runner, walker, dancer, and reader.
In 2004, Valli completed both the Fitness Coaching Skills Course and The Wellness Coaching Course through Wellcoaches.com®. These new, cutting edge skills have added a new focus to her personal training business and allowed her to offer her clients a more comprehensive program.